New to PayPal, please help!!

klsteed17
New Community Member

Hello. My name is Kelsey & I am the one typing this email for my grandmother, Shirley. I helped her purchase a charm through Pandora for a graduation gift for me for a total of $48.92 on July 2nd. She still hasn't received my charm & I, Kelsey, has contacted the authorized seller in a email, but haven't heard back from them. I'm not sure if the seller is fake or what, but we trusted & put our credit card info in, but we are unsure why we haven't received the charm because we received an email confirming the authorization. 

I tried to contact PayPal's Customer Service #, but the operator was difficult. I have also tried to contact the Help Center through messages which instructions are below. (I can't find step 2 to proceed with this process.)

As i can see that the transaction was process as a guest check out we can help you file a dispute for this however the name of the account needs to be registered in PayPal so we can activate the PayPal Purchase Protection Plan.

Here's are the steps on how to connect as a guest user:

1. Visit the Help Center.
  2. Click on the Email Us link
  3. Go to the guest contact form.
  4. Enter your contact information.
  5. Type your message
  6. Click the Send button
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.