Negative Feedback

NormanF62
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal refused to help me get a refund from a merchant after I sent the item to an address provided by the merchant. It was too late to correct a mistake I made in good faith to return the item to a convenient place named by the merchant instead of the location provided by PayPal. Not only did the merchant rip me off by NOT sending me the item as described, he got upon my returning it, to keep my money anyway with Paypal’s help. They refuse to assist me in getting my $75.00 I paid back and I know life’s not fair. That’s why I’m letting people on here know PayPal helped to defraud me the buyer by letting the merchant keep funds he isn’t entitled to keep no matter what PayPal said. I’m not happy with the outcome.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NormanF62

Paypal didn't defraud you, they gave you buyer protection which you negated by not returning the item back to the sellers paypal registered address and giving them a tracking number to that effect.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.