My money is being stolen and Pay Pal won't help!

Kjesquivel78
New Community Member
I had a boyfriend who knows my information. He has even called the Pay Pal customer service call center discising his voice and using the answers to get back into my account after I had it secured. I have my bank info on my account and cannot remove this info due to my ex's continuous unauthorized transactions that say pending every day that I've tried. I've already had to pay a $30 charge for a stop payment fee thru my bank for this. I've called pay pal and waited on hold, have gotten thru and was told my call would be returned the following day, and I've emailed them.. I've done everything I can possibly do and yet my money keeps going from my bank account to my paypal and I still have not been able to stop my being robbed nor have I been able to reach anyone on PayPals end for assistance. Who can I call to complain? Pay Pal is not safe and they do not assist in a timely manner when my money keeps being taken from me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kjesquivel78

Do you have a direct debit system in the U.S when you can cancel the mandate between your bank and paypal??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.