MalteseMom801

MalteseMom801
Contributor
Contributor

I agreed to purchase 1 female maltese from Deborahspuppiesforadoption 0n 1/16/2021.  I also agreed to send a $300 deposit with the agreement 2 payment would be when I received the puppy.  Frank Deborah Maluki called the next day with a crisis that his wife was in the hospital and can I send the remaining $300.  I was not comfortable with this request.  Frank agreed to supply me with the proof of transaction for the transportation for "Nancy" the 10 week old maltese puppy.  Frank sent me a video when he made the flight for the puppy to be sent to me to <removed>.  with a transaction #PP-1-13229803.  I was given a time for the puppy to be delivered to my home address.  A day later the transportation company informed me an  additional $1800 was needed because the puppy was not in an approved crate.  The special crate needed cost $1800 for air conditioned crate.  I contact Beth Maluki & husband at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]to cancel this transaction.  I was blindsided and knew nothing about an additional $1800 for an air conditioned crate.  Please help me with the refund .  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.