Lost parcel

Carla691
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I’ve sent out a parcel. Parcel force tracked 48 hour and sign on delivery. The person is claiming they haven’t received when it’s been signed for and her name is there to say she was the one that taken in the parcel. I’ve contacted parcel force and with there gps tracking it shows it went to her address and not left at neighbours. She’s paid through PayPal and money is ok hold. What do I do? Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Carla691,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with an item that was sent to a buyer. If the payment is on hold and tracking was provided within the transaction, the funds should automatically be released 24 hours after the system receives a delivered status from the shipping company. If the funds have not been released 24 hours after delivery has been confirmed by the shipping company, I suggest reaching out to us by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

If the buyer has opened a dispute stating they have not received the item, the funds will remain on hold until the dispute is resolved. 

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.