London meichi co ltd

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
Complete Scam, these people are thieves and paypal needs to arrest these **bleep** and throw them in the gutters
Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22
Solved

evans31
Contributor
Contributor
You need to raise a dispute on the original transaction through the resolution centre. I'm now at the stage of having had to post the item back to China at cost of £10 which I hope to get back. Once tracked parcel is received PayPal with refund original purchase. when you raise dispute include as much info as you can including pictures if you can of what you thought you were buying and what was actually received. Don't accept partial refund from seller if its offered. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Gin95vers
Contributor
Contributor

It would cost me as much to return the "Rubbish" I received as the price I paid originally So I'm not returning it 

I did not find PayPal of any help to me on this issue ...

Im am thinking of closing my account after years of doing business online only through PayPal because I thought it safe ..

I am now at the loss of 36 USD ..Through 

Login to Me Too

zeldaozzy
Contributor
Contributor

I was also defrauded by London Meichi. I purchased clothing and jewelry from an internet store called Gachic which operates under the umbrella of London Meichi. I reported it to Paypal right away as the seller did not confirm shipment but Paypal did not step in in spite of the fact that they knew the company was duping other customers. At this point I knew I had been defrauded as their name was all over the internet including the Paypal Community. After several attempts to get my money back from Paypal through various disputes. I have now been asked to send the merchandise back to London Meichi and once they receive it and inform Paypal I will get a refund. The cost to ship a very small package back to China from Canada was $60. but I sent it anyway as I had spent over $200. US Currently due to the Coronavirus there is nothing going in or out of China so god only knows when the package will arrive. I am very very disappointed in how Paypal handled this matter, especially knowing they already had numerous incidents reports regarding this Company and not just recently either. Paypal made it difficult for me to pursue this issue and kept siding with London Meichi if I had not persisted they would have let them get away with fraud. It is not over yet as I still do not have my money back and am not going to feel secure until I do. I should mention that London Meichi only sent me half my order and it was damaged and still Paypal sided with London Meichi and forced me to return the items I did receive in order to get a refund. Does that seem fair????? 

Login to Me Too

bernardochw
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I just want paypal to either give me my money back or stop allowing them to take others money - one or the other, but preferably both. 

Login to Me Too

highcountryvic
Contributor
Contributor

I made the mistake of sending item back without taking photos of the parcel, paypal will not refund as Australia post tracking only follows to China customs. so it looks like this fraudullant seller has got his parcel back & gets to hang on to my money as well, it is time PayPal did somthing about this seller

Login to Me Too

Mickp78
New Community Member
This company is a total scam. My case has just been closed in their favor even though I've jumped threw all PayPals hoops. Been done out off $170.
Login to Me Too

highcountryvic
Contributor
Contributor

I phoned pay PayPal & received a full refund including the return postage. All found  in my favor, I am still a fan of PayPal, just make sure you take photos of items before returning them to the seller.

Login to Me Too

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
You need to refer PayPal to this link. The company is a complete scam and PayPal needs to stop this company from operating using their services
Login to Me Too

evans31
Contributor
Contributor
I returned the item using tracked mail, took photos, sent it all to paypal and they still found in the seller's favour despite the tracking saying it had been delivered to China. PayPal refused to reopen the case when I raised a complaint. So now not only have I lost 50usd for the original purchase but I've also lost an additional £14 on return postage! Shame on you paypal for shirking your responsibility!
Login to Me Too

Dm05
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal must be making a **bleep** load of money from this company to allow them to keep defrauding paypal users
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.