Let down by PayPal.

Martin1313
New Community Member
Hi I'm hoping someone will be able to advise me on here as PayPal has not been much help. I paid for a Halloween projector for $39 and didn't receive the item. The company's email was full and not accepting any more. I googled the company and losts of people had been scammed by them. I opened a dispute with PayPal. About a week later I received a plastic sheet which I presumed was the curtain to project onto. Clever thing is they now told PayPal i had received product. I explained to PayPal it was not the right product. I won the resolution and was awarded a refund by the company once I returned the piece of plastic to China. I had to have this done by 31st October and upload tracking info. I had taken a photo of the parcel I received with the plastic in it and 2 days ago I was looking at the photo and realised that this had been sent to me in the UK from an address in the UK so why am I supposed to pay for postage to China. I contacted PayPal on the 29th stating this and I am still waiting for a response on the messenger service they provide. No reply and now PayPal have closed the case. What can I do please.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.