Kryzstore.space is this legit

IrisEastCoast
New Community Member

I was looking for kayaks and then i saw this site Kryzstore.space

they take paypal but then the info is in an Asian language.  anyone receive their tiems from here. BBB has nothing on them.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

akshik5
Contributor
Contributor
I just bought two kayaks from them and had the same issue. Email address not working, tracking number on PayPal saying that it was delivered on the same day as I ordered, and PayPal not resolving anything. I contacted my bank and explained, and they're working on the case right now. In the meantime, I decided to reach out to the seller on PayPal and I received an email from some weird address explaining they had messed up my tracking number and gave me a DHL tracking number instead. The person claims my items have been shipped, but I'm still doubtful that I'll even receive anything.
Login to Me Too

Jenster347
Contributor
Contributor

I am so furious. Too good to be true should have prompted me immediately to know this was a fraud. $99 for a decent kayak, too good to be true and as soon as I just hit payment (I did it through American Express, which is linked to my PayPal) I knew. The website is Lifetime, the url is Kryzstore.space and the payment went to a <removed>. Then on the PayPal receipt it states that the payment was going through Linda Peoples (whoever that is, nothing when I look it up) and I got NO confirmation. Yes, I am so so furious. It's all extremely suspicious. Right away I reported this to Amex and PayPal, assuming they will deal with it. It's Sunday night, so I'll get right on it tomorrow. Grrrrrr! Do not make the same mistake!!!!

Login to Me Too

delroyenator
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I took screenshots an even sent everything showing it’s a scam to PayPal an they still refused to stop the pending transaction. Now it went through from 99.99 to 114$ an still no help from PayPal. They help scammers and seem to not care about their customers. Still fighting for my money back.
Login to Me Too

delroyenator
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Delroy! I understand that you purchased an item and you are worried if its fraud. I have checked your account and saw that this is an authorization transaction. An authorization is an agreement between you and a merchant to purchase an item for a specific amount of money and it is Completed. If you want to cancel this transaction, I suggest you contact your merchant and have them cancel the transaction. PayPal can not cancel the transaction and only the merchant can. Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.  delroy n10:16 PM Impressive so even though there’s a thread dedicated to how this guy is scamming people you not only don’t flag him you continue to allow him to scam people. After I caught that it was a scam an it was still a pending transaction PayPal wouldn’t cancel it. I not only received no support but PayPal waited for him to accept my money, then allowed him to increase it to 114$ then gave this response.
Login to Me Too

Louman22
I got scammed also for 99.99 no e-mail confirmation kryzstore address was a house in new Britain ct , sham ,carma is a B.
Login to Me Too

Jliz0221
Contributor
Contributor
Greetings, I was trying to find this website again after almost a year and finally concluded on getting a kayak. After constant search for this site I finally fell upon a screen shot I took a year ago. Now going back to order my kayak I noticed this site no longer exists. Fell upon this forum and good thing I held off from purchasing the kayak. Never the less hs any one in the past ordered and received a kayak at this amazing price?
Login to Me Too

Jenster347
Contributor
Contributor
Total scam. I had to fight with both PayOal and Amex which was easy, because they both protect against scammers. This is a scam. Do not buy. I think it’s one of those too good to be true situations. Don’t even try it. IT IS A TOTAL SCAM. Money will be taken from you right away!!! Hope I’m convincing!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jliz0221
Contributor
Contributor
Thank for the reply
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.