Knockoff Roman Booteen Hobo Nickels

Secshunate
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered these coins as christmas presents. This is the actual screenshot of my cart from a legitimate looking website, which turned out to be a Chinese company. I immediately filed a claim, as what I received is nothing like what I ordered, and certainly not worth $40.99 USD.

The Seller offered a partial refund, which I imeediately declined as unacceptable for knowingly sending knockoff garbage. This week the seller has offered a full refund but only if I pay to return these coins to China. There doesn't seem to be a way to respond that this is still totally unacceptable to me. only a way to cancel my case or upload tracking. There is no way I am paying to return these. I feel like I will need to report this to my credit card company if I cannot find a way to get a resolution. I don't mind sending these back but i'm not paying shipping to China from Canada. How do I decline this offer and still get help?

what I receivedwhat I receivedWhat I orderedWhat I orderedclose-up of what I expectedclose-up of what I expectedClose-up of what I expectedClose-up of what I expected

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.