JH Mall wncmore scam

Sir4Dude
Contributor
Contributor

Talked to PayPal today... They said if others report it as a scam it will be looked at. I told them of similar posts and meh, blah blah, hands are tied. 

PayPal has become a joke. Now, I have to return the item at my own cost and provide evidence, and it's going to cost more than the 50 USD to return as its in a large box.

FFS. That's exactly what the scammers are counting on! Too much time/money to be worth it. They get to continue to sell $10 toys for $50

Ugh

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

Bud1919
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me. I ordered from a popup on FB. Not doing that again.😊
Login to Me Too

Veronica53
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! Finally received the order today; it was placed on April 13. Impossible to track, misleading and vague information from the seller, in dispute with PayPal since May 22. Purchase arrived in packaging that looked like it had been through a war zone. Everything was there and useable so I cancelled the dispute, but I will NEVER deal with this company again and am extremely reticent to purchase any product that is not made or distributed by an American company.
Login to Me Too

thetowlehouse
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this happen to me twice. Same scam. PayPal wants evidence of postage for returning the product. Cost of postage is more than the product itself. Both times the product came out of China and wasn't even close to what i ordered. I'll never use PayPal for purchases again. Use to be a secure portal for transactions. Not anymore.

Login to Me Too

MissV01
Contributor
Contributor
Yep ive recently been scammed by the Mall account too. I purchased something different like eyebrow tattoo items. Thos company seems to pretend to sell anything. Found it on google by searching the email. Then reported to paypal. Lets see if they help me out. First time ive ever been scammed. Not happy
Login to Me Too

MK85
Contributor
Contributor

JH Mall has been a complete scam. I ordered the Super NES from them and paid for expedited shipping in early May 2020. The expedited shipping provided parameters of up to 12 days for shipping. I just received my package today, July 24, 2020  AND THE PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK. The system turns on, however neither of the 2 controllers work, which effectively renders the system useless. I have reached out to Paypal on numerous occasions and have never received a response. I'm truly disappointed in the experience with JH Mall and Paypal as the the customer service has been non-existent. I'll consider this a lesson learned and will refrain from ordering anything else from an international seller. 

Login to Me Too

Ant3265
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal act like they don't have common sense because they should know the USPS don't deliver air conditioner or 450 lbs grill they want me to get a letter from stating that I didn't receive my orders and they should know that for themselves that the mail carrier doesn't deliver item that big or Heavy
Login to Me Too

VicMars
Contributor
Contributor
Re Flofragrance scam.. I too received washing up bowl. From Facebook advert, paid via PayPal. Four days later my bank account was defrauded. PayPal contacted them,using a( for different company JH MALL.) when item not delivered, it arrived next day. Now they are contacting them again for a refund, as goods not as advertised. However according to many Internet posts they charge you $50to $100 to post return. PayPal have had complaints as far back as March from hundreds of scammed victims globally. Many companies flofragrance, buzz Lilley, JH MALL to name a few. So PayPal are well aware of these scammers but continue to process customers payments to them. Therefore they are complicit in these frauds. I intend to contact press and TV in UK. Too many people are being scammed. I therefore would like to get at least 50 people to testify, to progress a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT which I would be happy to act as representative. If you would care to support this please private message me on Facebook. Kind regards Victoria Marsden
Login to Me Too

Splash4175
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered canning lids, canceled 10 minutes later, they asked reason why , said found some. They later emailed and said too late already shipped , but according to tracking number had not been. I paid 8.99 for 3 to 7 day shipping and they then said 25 days . Would not address the shipping. PayPal is returning my money they said, but when I tried to explain the company was not reputable and something needs to be done, the agent blamed it all on covid, they can’t or won’t do anything about it!
Login to Me Too

VicMars
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal can't be trusted. They process payment to known scammers about whom they have had 100s of complaints. My bank account was defrauded after paying JH MALL through PayPal
Login to Me Too

MPMP
New Community Member
I was also scammed. I have not escalated my problem yet but sounds like it prob won’t do much. I will escalate and would love to help stop this horrible place. I am also going to cancel my Paypal card if they do not help me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.