Ivoice for subscription that i wasent asked to

dos007
Contributor
Contributor
  1. Hello.

The website - web service is Usenet.n l S.r.l.

I was to a trial of 7 days but i had to give my pay pal account info.

I have cancelled any plan that I want to continue I even to be sure I unsubscribed of the site completely.

They haven't sent me an email to confirm that i have indeed not longer registered(of course).

After they get the amount of the plant hey choose "relax plan" at 11/7 and pay pal issued and an invoice from my balance ±99€.

Now  followed again the same steps for change status no longer subscribe they sent the mail that confirms it.

They claim that the could find any info in they database of my, change status no longer subscribe and they ask for an email to confirm it from me,  when I contact the support of the site Usenet.n l S.r.l.

I opened a case at the resolve dispute service of pay pal of "registration or accumulating payments" now i see that the dispute change case as "Item is not as described".

Please I would appreciate any help to resolve this issue.

Best
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dos007 

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.