Is anyone blocked by Paypal on Facebook?? Paypal is manipulating their feedback on social network!!

gliu_0902
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I recently posted what was happened to me, such as dispute problem, not getting help efficiently from paypal etc. Then I also posted this to the paypal page on facebook, they reply with the standard BS at the beginning, then i kept asking and challenging their non-sense feedback, they deleted my post and questions, plus blocked me too.

As a public company, they are manipulating their feedback and comment on social network.

Here are the feedback and comment i left for them, do you agree?

1. Paypal is a helper of SCAM seller, numerous buyer complaint in the community, but paypal is not taking any action or investigation, but seller is still doing business with paypal.

2. Paypal has the most stupid and dumb automated system, both online and voice. Inefficient and inflexible, everything follows like a flowchart, never allows any exception. Once SCAM seller get familiar with the system, they know how to do the trick and do the SCAM.

3. Paypal keep minimizing their human man power by replacing most of the automated software, this is why the customer service is the worst. Plus they earn money mostly from the seller, that's why they spoil the SCAM seller.

4. Message center staff is also trained by the system, has limited capability, follow they flowchart system straightly, not thinking at all. in additional, paypal queue up all the messages and pass it on the staff in their queue everyday, they probably only follow the last few messages, never understand the complete history, that is also a reason their staff keeps repeating the BS answer all the time, how effective is this stupid system!!

5. Paypal is like a online payment giant now, they don't care those individual user like me and some others. They can just blocking us on any social media, then no one know there is some many negative feedback and comments about them.

To me, this is one transaction, this is it! I decided not to use paypal, one time and the last time deal!!!

Good luck everyone!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.