Instagram raffle/giveaway fraud

Bobbydean510
Contributor
Contributor

Mason <Removed>(on paypal - look him up) setup a Instagram profile with real pictures of his real RC cars and Crawler Trucks. He posted a 25 ticket raffle for a 4WD crawler truck give away on Instagram claiming he is “trying to grow his IG”. After the 25th $20 buy-in position was filled, Mason <Removed> then deleted his entire IG.. pics, followers, following, and is now unresponsive to any messages sent to him via IG. Every body go give Mason <removed> a big middle finger. Look him up on here, you will see a orange RC crawler truck with its front wheel on a tall can (beer can). THAT GUY uses/is using social media platforms to steal money from people. And he is collecting the money from people for these raffles and give aways through PayPal. I Tried requesting my money back from him on here (PayPal) he then blocked me. So here it is, you have been put on blast, Sir.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bobbydean510 

1. Its against paypals acceptable use policy to use your paypal account for buying from a raffle or 'gaming' without prior approval.

2. Did you pay using the friends/family option which would also negate any buyer protection?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.