ITEM 173337840908 ELVIS GOLDEN RECORDS VOL.4 STEREO WITH BONUS PHOTO

markmiller69
Contributor
Contributor
01.08.18 um 13:36
EBAY 09/06/18 ELVIS GOLD RECORDS STEREO UK 1.JPGELVIS GOLD RECORDS 4 STEREO BACK.JPGELVIS GOLD RECORDS 4 STEREO RECORD 3.JPGELVIS GOLD RECORDS 4 PICTURE 1.JPGELVIS GOLD RECORDS 4 PICTURE BACK 2.JPG Comments: EBAY HAS REFUNDED THE BUYER�! CAS ID : 5173372991 REFUND TO LYDIA WEBSTER (l_webster) send on june 12! I ALWAYS MENTIONED THIS IS NOT THE RECORD + BONUS PHOTO WHICH I PUT TO EBAY 09/06/18 ITEM 173337840908.ITEM IS STILL IN THE SYSTEM ON SOLD! THE SELLER RECEIVED THE MONEY REFUND BUT IT IS NORMAL THAT THE SELLER MUST SEND BACK THE LP + BONUS PHOTO! NOW WE HAVE AUGUST 1.AND NOTHING HAPPEND UNTIL NOW! WHEN THE SELLER SEND BACK TIS ITEM I WANT TO SEE PICTURES FROM COVER,LP AND THE BONUS PHOTO BECAUSE I THINK MISS WEBSTER IS A CROOK!! KIND REGARDS PETER WINSINGER The buyer requested a return Comments Item is described as all mint, but is in very rough shape. It has names and writing in several places.The spine on the vinyl cover is splitting, there is ring wear on the back, the bonus photo is a counterfeit. The ink on the photo seems to be of current day with a translucent shimmer, not an antique and original print. Lead lines were left on back which shouldn t be there, and this isn t the correct paper that these bonus photos came on. This is a fake! Very disappointing! 
user_account_type : PREMIER 
user_device_type : DESKTOP 
user_customer_experience : PREMIER 
browser_type : DESKTOP 
web_form_type : 13024 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.