I orderd from Yuzhi Qing Cultural a music instrument but they send me pair of plastic speekers

algorytmid
Contributor
Contributor

I orderd from Yuzhi Qing Cultural a music instrument but they send me pair of plastic speekers

what should i do? Its a scam web site dose not exist eny more and paypal dose not help also what should i do?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

nanosmusic

Me too! im in the middle of trying to get a refund! Bloody scammers. I saw the ad for the ORBA on instagram and purchased 2. They then shipped me 2 crap quality bluethooth speakers. Cant believe Paypal allows them to continue trading via their "secure" merchant portal.

Login to Me Too

ryszardc
New Community Member

I had the exact same problem. I ordered a $20 ($25 after shipping)

Login to Me Too

lassen
Contributor
Contributor

Me too..

I ordered some golf e-wheels and didn’t recieve anything. Supposedly it had been delivered in March according to the tracking-statement. 
PayPal has refused my refund-claim today and I’m very suprised by this - not least since we’re now so many that has been cheated by this exact company.

What can be done?

Thanks,

Morten from Denmark

Login to Me Too

DaireQuinlan
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, as I documented here https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Scammed-by-Yuzhi-Qing-Cultural-requesti...

Paypal have come back to me with a request for tracked return of the crappy speakers to the seller, and once this is confirmed, a full refund.
1. Tracked return would cost more than the refund,
2. I doubt the seller would bother acknowledging the return so I doubt I'd see my money anyhow.

So, no. Naturally no option to escalate or contact an agent or anything, I've sent an email to the general customer contact email address but I'm not going to hold my breath on that one. It's weird though. Given the volume of complaints this seller is 100% a scamster, PP should up and claw back that cash and refund the buyers 😕

Login to Me Too

Polluxia
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. Same here. Shipping would cost more than the amount, and I doubt that seller would acknowledge receipt.

I made a FB page for all of us that were scammed. I think legally we have a case, especially with these numbers

https://www.facebook.com/Scammed-by-Yuzhi-Qing-Cultural-108498934209993

Login to Me Too

espressotech
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered electric grinder and got hand bad quality grinder

returned to the address supplied by supplier and the china mail was not able to pass the package

i got it back after 4 months

pay pal are refusing give refund

it is international scam should be deal with lawers

regards

Guy 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.