I'm unable to respond to a claim!

Katmauro
Contributor
Contributor

I am the buyer and bought a purse that was passed off as authentic. I got it authenticated recently as someone told me they thought it was fake. Turns out its fake. I escalated this claim to pay pal and buyer is willing to give me a full refund once i mailed the bag back to her. She's been in touch regularly and told me shes received the bag and that shes already initiated the refund via paypal it just takes 3-5 business day. The ISSUE is that paypal keeps emailing me saying they want a response from me and if I don't respond by May 21 the claim will automatically close. The seller sent a photo of funds she sent to paypal. There is no where to respond when I go in to the claim. It suggested uploading information to support my claim on the resolution center under claims, and then respond options or something. But that is not on there!!!! Anywhere!!! Ive tried to reach paypal multiple times and nobody has gotten back to me. The money the seller sent back to paypal says  "pending" on her end. I'm worried that its pending because its waiting for my response but I can't give one. Im scared the claim will close and I won't get any money back. If the seller has any integrity she will email transfer me and still refund me. But I can't rely on that! Someone help me?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.