I have not received my items after I paid

KG3885
New Community Member

I am now waiting for the response from the seller that I have not yet received my item that I have bought . Since day one I have make a dispute until today 30th April of 2020 , there was no PayPal Resolution attended to my case yet . I am still waiting for the case to be resolve . My Case ID: PP-D-61964135. I just want to know if the seller no response , is that means my money will not get a full refund backed at all ? I have sent many messages to the seller and the seller only response once asking me to wait until 27th April 2020 in which I have waited and yet no parcel have yet came to my address until today 30th April 2020 . Kindly look into this matter urgently to resolve it as I have already Paid to the seller by PayPal .
Hope to hear from your resolution team soon .
Regards , Singapore .

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Hemerk
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @KG3885 

Thank you for reaching out to the PayPal Community Forum!

If you're unable to get a resolution with the seller even after opening a dispute, you may escalate the existing dispute to a claim.

Please see the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/sg/smarthelp/article/i-can%E2%80%99t-resolve-the-transaction-issue-with-my-se...

Hope this helps!

Kudos and Solved are highly appreciated

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.