I have been a victim of a white collar crime.

AHK747
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all 

Basically I sold my UK registered company on Ebay, and transferred it to the buyer upon receipt of payment, I resigned and made them director and person of significant control etc this was the end of May, and to my surprise 2 days ago I checked my paypal through the App, this buyer told paypal they didn't receive the company and so on and paypal refunded him and I didn't even see any dispute notifications, paypal then reopned the dispute and was provided a URL to upload documents to prove my case which I duly did I showed them emails from companies house proving the transfer to the buyer and so on, on the dispute page paypal never gave me the option to write a reply to the claims and now I no longer have my company or the 4500 am due. 

Paypal seems to have washed their hands of this and said my proof is invalid but no one told me what proof they wanted, it is a company and the only proof is that from companies house showing the transfer. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.