How can PayPal do this?

HustleTime
New Community Member
I recently started drop shipping. Like all new business endeavors mistakes are to be expected. Well, I received an order so I placed it with my supplier. Around the same time I experienced a family emergency requiring me to hire help with my eBay account, then fly to my families out of state. When I came home I found my accounts a mess, pay pal kicking me to the curb, and that this particular order to had been canceled by my supplier whom then did not even inform me of doing so. I’ve written my buyer and extended my apologies and explanation, begging to make it right by them. I made a mistake, those happen, I lost my job recently then a loved one and thereby a part of me, Now a PayPal want to do me like this? I just can’t believe it. All I’ve heard about in the news lately are ways people are trying to help one another in this “COVID” world were living, but not PayPal. Only PayPal. I’m absolutely appalled. I really hope they decide to at very least do as I offered my buyers....right?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.