Hi complaint

krystalk26
New Community Member

I have tried to request a full refund from <removed> She is really rude and nasty to me. I have sent her emails and request my full refund she cancelled the invoice for full refund on PayPal I want my money back She has scammed me with a love spell saying it's impossible to get my ex back and I don't believe a word she says. She basically saying she can't help me at all. I have wasted a lot of money and she won't do refunds it vsdn says on her website. I think this is a very bad situation I have tried the resolution centre and it won't help me resolve this issue. I have also received email saying I owe her more money after the spell was completed. I have tried to cancel invoice and the button won't work it just goes to wrong page. She thinks I owe her money but I refuse to as I got no results in spell and she has threatened me. I don't think i should pay because i got scammed did not get what i wanted so can someone help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.