Gold Wright Technology Limited

FranB4
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else seen an advert for an amazing multi gym at a rediculous price? Has anyone received this?
Login to Me Too
44 REPLIES 44

Inzain
Contributor
Contributor

Max Pro fitness seems like actual thing.

we just got done by these Scammers!

wonder if Paypal will even do something about our money!

Login to Me Too

BenKo
Contributor
Contributor
Same! A crappy rubber tube with handles was sent to me for $30. Sick of these Chinese firms. Never buy off Instagram ever again!
Login to Me Too

Salseraofatl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same situation.  Spent $30 thinking i got all i need to workout from home and when i got this tiny package i immediately knew there was an issue.  I asked for a refund, they offered 50% refund as difficult to return.  I'm still waiting on the vendor and PayPal for a solution, STILL WAITING. This is unacceptable.

Login to Me Too

tizarus
Contributor
Contributor
Stay on top of PayPal about getting your refund back to you
Login to Me Too

tizarus
Contributor
Contributor
Stay on top of PayPal about getting your refund
Login to Me Too

gareth373
Contributor
Contributor

Ily24
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a Tall shelf unit Y paid 30$ and they send me a plastic that there shipping was 4$ meaning that the shipping cost more than what they send. Then u try to get a refund by PayPal protection and can’t do it you call there not working instead of having people working from home. Is crazy the advertisement of the shelf unit was from in Facebook. Is crazy
Login to Me Too

KC54
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. It’s a SCAM. I purchased it. Paid for express delivery Took 30 something days to arrive When it did it was a LEGO set!!! A fake LEGO set at that, some cheap Chinese made bricabrac in a cellophane envelope. Have been contacting seller who keeps offering me 50% refund and that I pay for the incorrect item to be returned to them in China Have contacted PayPal, still awaiting a outcome on this. Sent all the evidence of what o bought and what was sent and emails. They are a total joke DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME
Login to Me Too

Salseraofatl
Contributor
Contributor

Want a good laugh? Read this response from Gold Wright rcvd AFTER I escalated this to paypal.....  NO, I DON’T TRUST YOU, Really?

Hello, the refund operation failed because your paypal opened a case.

And the payment channel was frozen.

We need your cancellation to refund via PayPal,

Please close me and reply to my email,

We will complete your refund within 3 days.

I can only return the refund to you through the original account you paid.

But I can't operate paypal with case.

If you trust me, you can contact me by email after the cancellation, and the refund will be completed within 3 days.

If you don't trust me, please be patient while your PayPal colleagues process your refund.

You don't need me to deal with it, please don't need to reply to my email.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

KC54
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know why PayPal are even in agreement with them to allow them to use PayPal as a method of payment They are a complete fraud I hope I’m refunded I have sent in all my evidence it’s just a waiting game now Tough lesson learnt!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.