Goasterstore phaeton information technology.

immyja
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a garden kneeler from this company and only received a small tool pouch does anyone have a similar experience 

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

Photonom
Contributor
Contributor

Can you send all of us the email address? Maybe with a united front we can get some action! I should have known better after I have been scammed three different times. Not buying anything from FB again!

Login to Me Too

searchpro
Contributor
Contributor

Email paypals president. <removed>

Login to Me Too

searchpro
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal edits all the comments that complain about PayPal you might as well leave in the Communist community then belong to PayPal her students know just how
Login to Me Too

BO_in_Texas
Contributor
Contributor

I discovered the Goasterstore / Phaeton information technology scam and the original deceptive advertisement.
They offered a 10% discount on the scam they already perpetrated and then, later, a 20% discount was offered.
I rejected the offers wholly and have asked for a 100% refund.
My choice was to purchase the item from another vendor - it cost about a dollar more but is effectively the same deal, give or take a dollar, less the initial 50% bogus offer and invoke the 'muscle' of PayPal muscle to properly dispute the vendor's internet based deception.\

No answer yet from PayPal and I wonder if they will back their customer or the internet scammer going by the name of Phaeton Information Technology.

Login to Me Too

FTC1
Contributor
Contributor

I too have not heard back from PayPal.  It's been a week.

Login to Me Too

BO_in_Texas
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up.
First, confront the seller and demand 100% refund.
They will offer something insignificant to settle.
Don't settle.
I wanted the product and ordered it again from another seller - might be the same scam in the long run, but maybe not.
PayPal did make me whole today because I didn't give up.
Don't give up.

Be fair and be relentless and don't give up.

Login to Me Too

FTC1
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me.  They asked for photos of product and shipping bag (which I sent) and they denied my assertion that they sent wrong product.  I said "what good is the tool pouch without the kneeler" which is what I ordered.  How can this be resolved?

Login to Me Too

Cheesehead1
New Community Member

This is really maddening!  Like the rest of you, all I received was the canvas bag, after sending them $23.98 for what they said was a 50% discount on the stool, & the bag was free.  WRONG!  But, I just checked my email confirmation, & sure enough, the picture of my order is actually just the tool bag!  And the order confirmation says:  "Garden kneeling stool tool bag x 1".  I didn't catch it, of course.  I will send an email to the goasterstore email & also call them, but I I'm afraid we've all been scammed.  We need to let Facebook & the BBB know.  If I don't have any success, I am certainly registering a complaint.

Login to Me Too

Mrdkstl
Contributor
Contributor
Received the bag and nothing else.. it’s a scam!!!! I want a refund and to let others so they aren’t scammed.
Login to Me Too

BO_in_Texas
Contributor
Contributor

Do NOT give up.
Be persistent and use PayPal customer service to help you out.
BE PATIENT, too.
Let the scammer throw out his one or two lame offers for a discount but demand to be made whole from the clear deception.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.