Galank Co.LTD

FK82
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

Is Galank Co.LTD a legit company, or a scam?  They sell silicone (realistic) masks for Halloween (old man, old woman, etc.).  

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

tabiel
Contributor
Contributor

You may eventually get it, but you will be soooo disappointed. It is a joke. Can buy better mask at Walmart. And nothing looks real like they advertise. Face is pale white, hair is all **bleep** up and doesn't look real. Mustache is crooked as a snake. No mouth opening. Stinks when ya put it on. Complete scam and Paypal needs to do something and not allow them to use them. After waiting 2 months, I don't even want to wear it. Ridiculous. So yes, they took or money in a scam and false advertisement

Login to Me Too

scolate
Contributor
Contributor

You will receive the worst mask you have ever seen!

The same to me. I received I had already opened a dispute in PayPal for the time of delivery. Now I want the refund because the item is very different from the one advertised.

Login to Me Too

JPertegaz
Contributor
Contributor
I orderes a mask 8 september and I don’t have any news of Galank silicone mask. Any one have the same problem? Whay can we do now for they return our money? Please help
Login to Me Too

Cread1267
Contributor
Contributor

I received the masks I ordered which were nothing like those in the advert so I have requested a refund, via PayPal.i have to send them back to China at my cost (over £25!) but need a phone number before the carrier will accept the parcel. I have asked PayPal to help me get a phone number but have had no response and Galank have bounced my e-mails back. So much for the PayPal guarantee....

Login to Me Too

SJ_MTL
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update on this scam company.

Ordered a product, they sent me something that's not even close - It can't even do what they advertised on their site.

Opened a dispute, and same thing as the others  - This crook basically demanded I send it ONLY via UPS or DHL, which means it'll cost over $50 to send back a $20 item.

Paypal has been no help at all, why does Paypal allow SCAMMERS like Galank Co to use their services?
I only bought this item because I figured Paypal would step in if it was a scam, guess not.

Next time I'll use a payment company that actually cares about fraud, like Visa or MC.

Address of scammer:

<removed> Jian an RoadShenzhen bao anGUANGDONG 518101China

Login to Me Too

NicaPower
Contributor
Contributor

This company is the worst, They gave me the wrong tracking # to a wrong address. I wrote to PayPal and thay have not done anything. I will disputed with my bank. I ordered a silicon mask. I will keep you all posted. 

Login to Me Too

POTUS45
Contributor
Contributor

This scam company has now changed it's name to Autumnal Co.Ltd.

Login to Me Too

bgc577
FYI I ordered an item from Autumnal Co Ltd in Nov 2020, and by the time I started filing a dispute (Feb 2021), their name had changed to GezcaCigheid Co.Ltd, and now (Mar 2021) they've just changed their name again to lkaxrdien Audido Co.Ltd. Any suggestions on how to handle escalating to PayPal for the best chance of success?
Login to Me Too

Carlkolchak67

Yes bought one from Instagram- looks like I got scammed.  

Login to Me Too

Mohas
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem with this **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.