Fraud

Trishba
Contributor
Contributor
qinghuitrade@outlook is a fraudulent website. And they know how to play the system so you don't get your money back. I have had enough of these companies just getting away with it. I purchased an automatic cat litter box, which I paid a fair price for plus postage. I received a wool knit hat worth about $1. The seller wanted the product returned and postage will cost $37. Because I refused to send it back paypal denied my claim. I have lost almost $100 so paypal buyer protection is non existent. All products from China should be stopped because there are too many bad companies like this.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MBT70
Contributor
Contributor

I have fraudulent activity on my PayPal account fora year now. I have faithfully forwarded the fraudulent emails to PayPal. I get a letter with a few things listed that I can do about it. I have done them ALL.I am right on the verge of canceling my membership. Idid speak with one gentleman, but he had no help to offer me. I don't know what to do. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.