Fraud on PayPal from PayPal?!?!?

danfdwbh
New Community Member
My credit card company issued a request for more information on my dispute from PayPal. Now Captial One is telling me that PayPal didn't respond. So now PayPal took my money and seem to be fully supporting their own effort to avoid accountability for the theft and fraud. The vendor claims PayPal never sent them my money and I have proof of this in messages if needed. The payment agreement was based on shipping confirmation which never took place so the vendor never received the funds nor were they returned to me and PayPal is still holding the funds to wait for the shipping which didn't take place. That said, it seems that perhaps PayPal is taking my money and scamming me. I am a high level reviewer on Google and will be sure to make it well known that I was scammed by PayPal. (Somehow after I sent this message I have been blocked from reviews on Google Play!!!) I have a documented letter from Capital One stating that PayPal did not help with the investigation and will also be sure to include this in my review. Pure scam. I will be shutting down my accounts for both my business and personal use. I am extremely disappointed in the quality of PayPal. Used to be a good service. PayPal took my money under the payment agreement to pay the vendor with shipping confirmation. The product never shipped and confirmation was never given so PayPal never paid the vendor. PayPal still has my $1200.00 and avoided communicating with the credit card company. I have records of all of this and will seek legal action and report the incident to my state and federal government. This is a total scam. PayPal is attempting to steal my money from me! I do not want to hear an excuses about my credit card companies decision as that was based on PayPals inadequate and total lack of response to them. I have a letter from my credit card company stating that PayPal ignored their request for more information. At this point I am giving PayPal 14 days to return my money or I will be taking legal action and reporting PayPal to the federal and state agencies in charge of online payment systems and will also be filling a report with my local state police for theft and fraud on my account from PayPal. It would be one thing if it was the vendor stealing my money but this is PayPal stealing my money. Please fix this immediately
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.