Fraud Alert: Levinolin.com

tlynnphxaz
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone experienced placing a purchase with a fake website? I placed an order with Levinolin.com, when going in to review it was all spam lingo on the website. The contact is in Prague and I can't get the charge reversed. Since I authorized it I can't get a formal dispute files and of course the seller will not respond. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Michellemorey
Contributor
Contributor
This happened to me too. I issued a dispute with PayPal and provided pictures of the transaction email I received, as well as a 2nd picture of the automatic email I got in response to me trying to respond to that email saying the email had been disable. I also went into PayPal and provided a 3rd picture of the transaction receipt PayPal had that had the tracking number they provided and used that on the website to look up tracking numbers and provided a 4th picture showing the tracking number did not exist. I hope this helps you and anyone else get your money back from this scam website.
Login to Me Too

Smoore17
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product through this website. I disputed through paypal due to the no shipping information and possible scam; so they sent an empty envelope (I ordered a 55" TV, this empty envelope was barely the size of my hand) and I sent a picture of that envelope to paypal. Now paypal wants me to file a police report for this investigation due to 'item not as described' which it's 'not as described' because there was NOTHING in the envelope! This shouldn't be so hard to dispute. I thought paypal made things easier to dispute. This is a lot of steps and a lengthy time frame of trying to get my money back on something that is so clearly at this point a scam.

Login to Me Too

Hecavelli
Contributor
Contributor
Empty envelope? well, I ordered an audio interface/ recorder, and after disputing it with paypal, I got a covid mask in the mail. Not even a cool one, just a cheap paper one. Now paypal changed dispute from no item to wrong Item received, starting process all over. Got an email wanting me to just keep item received and a 10% refund... basically saying they charged over $100 for a paper mask... I rejected offer.... lol
Login to Me Too

mark556
New Community Member
At least you got an envelope, I got crickets 🦗 👎🏻👎🏻
Login to Me Too

Tiffany9390
New Community Member
I ordered a fireplace tv stand back on November 27th I have received nothing from them by email or mail. I have emailed the person who it shows on my PayPal receipt 5 times with no response. PayPal will not let me dispute yet
Login to Me Too

xplosion79
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased this: 

The grill was purchased from : https://levinolin.online/product/royal-gourmet-zh3003-dual-3-burner-gas-and-charcoal-grill-combo-for...

The site is not accessible now. I smell a scam. Paypal please assist.

Login to Me Too

tlynnphxaz
Contributor
Contributor

In all honesty with all the topics on paypal assisting in international fraud, not JUST on levinolin.com, but so many other websites, the issue should be raised with paypal with a class action complaint.  When Amazon, Google Pay.. all have an excellent security measure in place when fraud is reported, PAYPAL refusing to NOT having a security system in place and refusing to assist customers in retaining their money after they state that paypal charges are insured, is assisting in the crimes that these people are committing. I never received anything, but whomever is running this site knows that paypal is involved in this fraud and receiving kickbacks when a payment is pushed through. Sending a blank envelope?   I think all of us should file a police report as well as contact a class action attorney and push the metal to the floor on paypal for violating the commerce and trade laws and assisting in anti-trust fraud overseas.  I lost $100+ add on thousands **bleep** by this system and the commission PayPal is getting from being the 3rd party by the conusmer and the seller??? They are racking it in.  Im fed up. Anyone else??? 

Login to Me Too

Emma317
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I agree, how do we start?

Found this website to report, please everyone report the scam 

https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/assistant

Login to Me Too

Emma317
Contributor
Contributor

We don't know why PayPal act like this, maybe they own those stores.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.