Formal Complaint not working, what other options are there to complain?

dalmore_pam
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried submitting a Formal Complaint 3 times now and I'm getting nowhere.  I write my complaint, attach photos (have even not sent attachment in case they were the problem, press submit and wait while the timer goes round and round and then I'm transferred to the Message Centre.  No sign of my complaint in there, and no acknowledgement ever....
So that's a pile of pants and obviously intended to not allow us to complain.  What other options are available to Sellers in the UK if we feel we've been unfairly treated by Paypal?  Are there any that might actually work???

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

paul210269
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the exact same position, I have a case in resolution which was raised on 8 July and paypal keep asking the seller for additional information, this has happened on 4 occasions and I am left in limbo.

I have tried to raise a complaint via the links which then sends you to the new message service which you cannot put a complaint through on.

I was under the impression that all PayPal users were covered by the buyer protection, apparently not!

I doubt anybody from PayPal customer services monitors this forum either.  

Now looking at putting a small claim in against Paypal just for the sake of it as probably get more luck going down that route.

I am also going to finish with paypal as and when a decision gets sorted as do not trust them anymore - shame as been using them for over 20 years.......

Login to Me Too

mluft
Contributor
Contributor

do a chargeback over your credit card or sepa direct debit, depends how paypal get the money from you. i have the same problem with some china seller and there is a thread in this forum about this seller and paypal does nothing. i will do the same if paypal didnt help. they can try to get the money from me over a law suit in germany, but they know they have no chance. xD

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.