Facebook Nightmare

Scott1996
New Community Member

Hello, 

Recently was looking for a PSN code and came across one that was fairly priced. Messaged and paid goods and services so i was protected if anything went wrong (which it did). He sent a screenshot of the code and when i went to redeem it had already been redeemed, I messaged back saying this and was told that i was trying to scam and he would call play station to check if i had redeemed it. 30 mins later i was told that i had redeemed it at 1:34 even though i never received the screenshot until 2:35 so a load of rubbish and put in a dispute with paypal. Put all my evidence in with screenshots showing this to paypal and when he responded to the claim with how playstation had told him over the phone it was used by someone near my postcode (pretty sure thats breaks some GDPR rules) and had even gone as far to make a fake facebook profile and message himself of my saying how stupid paypal are 😂 

Just wanting some help as to what to do, only ever disputed one other thing on paypal and that was straight forward. 

Any info would be helpful

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.