Exchange and Legal Disputes!

Carolynj10
New Community Member
Somebody, ANYBODY, PLEASE HELP! 1. Order several items back in Mar- from lovely wholesale. It took HALF or the orders two months to arrive. The very next day, I followed their stipulations for an exchange on the items I didn't want. Finally, the rest of the order came after OVER three months, & I did the very same thing. Once I received the rest of the order, their customer service stopped responding to my emails. I called my bank, & they suggested I contact PayPal. 2. I have been corresponding with PayPal for two weeks now, & they are doing everything they can to keep me from getting my right & just compensation! I filed a dispute with PayPal, but they have made it so it doesn't show up in the "legal" tab. Therefore, I don't have the access to accept nor deny anything they send me. THEN, they made it so I can't access my messages from June 2, when they're supposed to be available for 90 days. Now, they aren't answering the phones; therefore, their customer service is our ONLY solution. Yet, they keep having these untrained attendants replying to my messages without going over my case & giving me irrelevant info & BLATANTLY ignoring my most important questions. I've been fighting this for OVER THREE months. PLEASE HELP!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.