Emma Cotton Quilts Purchase

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 quilts back in November for Christmas presents off of Facebook.  I tried to contact them and have received nothing in return.  In fact when I try to find them it seems they disappeared off the face of the earth.  Apparently, I have been scammed along with others.  I luckily went through paypal so hopefully I can get my money back.  

Anybody else have any luck?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

ShellCT
Contributor
Contributor

I did receive a refund for PP for the quilt purchase. I put the dispute in over this past weekend and I received an email that my money was refunded.  I am hoping PP is at the point where they know that this company is a scam and will refund everyone's money who asks without a hassle

Login to Me Too

MacMike

I have reported the scam to PayPal and MasterCard to try to get the money credited back to my account.  Be persistent and keep all your communication copies to PayPal and if you used a different debit or credit card, contact them and report it and ask for a credit to your account.  You were a victim of fraud/scams. 

Login to Me Too

aog9354
Contributor
Contributor

Well I finally received the 3 quilts & I'm not happy at all. One of them has an ink or paint spot on it & looks terrible. They are very thin & not worth the money I paid for them. So not Pay Pal said I need to send them back to the seller. I checked on shipping them back & the cost makes it not worth it. Looks like I'm out the money. I'm out $179.85, Lessons learned I guess. This place is a scam & has very poor customer service. 

Login to Me Too

coldreach
Contributor
Contributor

Sad story isn't it. So many have been scammed by this company and the resolution is to costly. You can always donate them and take a tax break maybe..?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.