Eli Zeta

mizmar18
Contributor
Contributor

Please can anyone tell me if they have received any goods from Elizeta as I ordered russian decorating nozzles on 11th February, payment was taken , and although an email sent direct to them, I have not received neither goods nor any contact whatsoever.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mizmar18

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Carter123
New Community Member

Ordered two items and have heard nothing, no emails no response from multiple requests for info , definitely a scam ! 

Login to Me Too

Carter123
New Community Member

Ordered two items and have heard nothing, no emails no response from multiple requests for info , definitely a scam ! 

Login to Me Too

Antorni
New Community Member

mizmar18, I have recieved the items I've purchased from Eli Zeta after a long wait, and the only thing I can say is that I feel dissapointed with the actual product. It was not as described on the website and the quality is just horrible. Im actually asking for a refund but I haven't recieved any reply from them. I hope this information is usefull in some way.

Login to Me Too

NurseErika
New Community Member

Do you have any contact information for them? Like a number etc?

what had you ordered! ugh so sorry to hear this.

Login to Me Too

zray
Contributor
Contributor
I received a trench coat from Eli Zeta. It does not fit. The ONLY contact info I can locate is an email address, which this forum will not permit my sending in this memo I cannot locate the order site for the trenchcoat. I do not know if this info helps anyone but you can try the email address. Does anyone know how to access the Eli Zeta store or ordering site?
Login to Me Too

Vandew
That’s what happened to me with a recent purchase quality and what the product looked like was 180 of what they advertised. It was a nice grey In adds, but I real life is a tacky light grey.
Login to Me Too

NurseErika
New Community Member

hey. I am in the same situation.. Did you ever get anything resolved

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NurseErika

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.