Dungared.top

Spencer2013
Contributor
Contributor

Has Anyone else bought from Dungared.top . I think they may have taken the site down . and shipping hasn't changed

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

sweetsuz1965
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me, ordered a microwave cart from the Dungared website & was promised free shipping & 5 day delivery to my house! Should have known it was too good to be true! The money was immediately taken out of my PayPal account, but my microwave cart never appeared. They kept sending email after email about how it was in transit! So I finally received a package in the mail containing, you guessed it, 3 face masks! Contacted the company about it and they said they will ship my microwave cart immediately! Needless to say no microwave cart arrived, but now they want to give me a credit to two other companies for sneakers or team sports jerseys!! I ordered in May & it's now August, also PayPal has been no help at all! I filed a dispute with PayPal but they denied it because Dungared provided them with a tracking number where they "delivered" my microwave cart!
Login to Me Too

Ssherry64
Contributor
Contributor
Back in april bought a kitchen island, received masks like everyone else, threw them out due to covid because they came from china, disputed it with paypal and they denied me my 80.00 refund because I threw the masks out, I should have returned them to dungaredtop..PayPal is a fraud along with dungared. I see they refused refunds to everyone from this scam
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.