Disgruntled customers

wbelan
Contributor
Contributor

I question the concept of sending concerns about unanswered or unfavorable disputes in a forum overrun with dissatisfied consumers.  I grew wary just browsing the unnumbered complaints about no or inadequate response.  My most recent case was open and closed with a RMA request followed by a return label and then a Fedex tracking document showing clearly that the item was returned and accepted (with signature).  This case appears as clear as a case could be.  However, after more than two months of mixed information (one phone call indicating case was settled in my favor with refund coming) then an email indicating case has been denied (due to insufficient support documentation) and closed.  How can any PayPal customer feel confident in the resolution of a posted concern?  I am now in the process of preparing a written letter to PayPal (which I have little confidence in) and seeking aid on others who should be included and apprised of this situation.  Here again, little confidence can be placed in a company showing so little regard for this community.

To all others, I wish you the best in resolving your voiced concerns but feel less than comfortable a true remedy is coming. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.