Did not receive item

Cathyhorne
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal dropped my claim and did not return my money. Fedx marked 4 packages delivered on 12/24. NONE of the packages were delivered. I have security cameras and fedx said packages were delivered at the back door, I don’t have a back door. 3 of the sellers filed a claim with fedx and reshipped my product. Fanatics never responded to my emails and PayPal dropped my claim without explanation. I reordered the same item from fanatics and received it but you never investigated the return of my money for the first order.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cathyhorne 

In the event of an item not received dispute any seller would win or a claim would fail if tracking showed delivery of the item.

If every buyer that received an item could just say that they didn't even when tracking showed delivery the dispute system would be useless.

So if the items were not delivered it would be between you / your seller and / the shipping company to sort out. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.