Detained dellevery

Bundsgaard
Contributor
Contributor
The shirt I have ordre is detained from the customs authorities. The shirt i appariendly unoriginal ! How do I g’et my money back ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Bundsgaard,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you did not receive the item, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:
1.    Go to your Resolution Centre.
2.    Click Dispute a Transaction.
3.    Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
4.    Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

If that is not the case, to contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.