Cleanyos

Bubbitk
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is doing absolutely nothing about it! They insist that it is a verified purchase. Every piece of evidence I sent to them and they refuse to accept it as a scam and an unauthorized purchase. I have to wonder if their employees are in on it.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

swade1
Contributor
Contributor
Now the site is gone. Paypal is starting to feel like a scam also. By saying this is a authorized purchase and closing my case without a resolution. This is not the way to business especially because they are the same complaint from this company
Login to Me Too

CC1099
Contributor
Contributor
I just saw the site is up again today.
Login to Me Too

PrettyPrincess4
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed also..i went to find the name on my pay pal which i ordered on the 10th of july and now i cant even find it on my pay pal account...all i have is a screenshot i took of the fake invoice
Login to Me Too

CC1099
Contributor
Contributor
Oh wow. I still have not received any products yet. However, I did contact my bank and I filed a claim as well as reported the transaction as fraud. Hopefully, this will get me my money back.
Login to Me Too

Madcasel
Contributor
Contributor
Right?? PayPal dropped the ball on this one, accepting no accountability. It's total b.s.
Login to Me Too

Madcasel
Contributor
Contributor

I got **bleep** by this scam also. Transaction total was $55.32, but went through as $63.00.(?) Also, transaction was to www.cleanyos.com, but transaction was paid to a <removed> (fake name, I'm sure). PayPal closed my dispute without resolution. So apparently anyone can create a fake website selling brand name items payable to a fake PayPal account that is apparently untraceable?!?? SIGN ME UP!! I could use the extra income.🤬

Login to Me Too

CC1099
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, yes it does appear to be fake accounts. I even went as far as disputing the transaction thru my bank, and they are looking into this further. My bank informed me that they have been receiving a large amount of disputes from customers about these types of scams. I’m now looking into contacting the FTC, because this is wrong and injustice for people to be able to take advantage of people; especially at this time and thru a pandemic. Sorry to hear that you have been scammed as well.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.