Claim Denied twice for a returned defective Product

Yash10
New Community Member

This is regarding the case which was denied twice for PayPal. I received a defective item which I returned and provided shipping tracking number to PayPal twice talking to customer care rep, when they reopen the case and later be denied saying there was no response from my end.

Me and my roommate both ordered a product (earphones) from https://www.carnecessaries.com/, China as we had buyer protection from PayPal and hence thought secure and we both received defective products. The seller now removed this product from his website and when my friend called PayPal, he was informed that there has been issue with seller and his case(PP-D-49690211) was approved and refunded the amount immediately. Whereas, when I contacted resolution center, I was asked to return the product and Having done the same and provided tracking number with PayPal. Now, after all this process my case has been dismissed twice stating that you did not receive a response from me with supporting details for the case. I have sent few emails with pictures of defective product, pictures of packed and returned product, return receipt with tracking number.

This is so disappointing from PayPal dismissing the case stating that I did not respond with supporting details for the case. Now, I am not only losing the amount I spent on a defective item, which seller agreed to be defective and removed from website later but also losing the shipping charges I've have spent on item returning it to China which more than the actual price of the product.

I don't understand why there is a different policy for my case (PP-D-49795360) which is denied and my roommate case (PP-D-49690211) which was instantly approved and amount being refunded. We have both ordered the same product (Ear phones) from same seller on same day.

Pls help 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.