China delivery

BKB1
New Community Member
Hi. Is anyone else having problems with non delivery of goods from China? Tracking info says goods delivered by royal mail but I didn't receive it. I was at home on the delivery date
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dancal
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal is complicit in allowing Chinese fraud to continue.  I was a victim of a theft and the seller never delivered the product, but created some bogus delivery website (EMS alternative) that claimed it was delivered.  They provided this info to PayPal and the case was closed.  Seller agreed to resens the product to me 2 times after the initial lie.  Second time they claimed it was "lost", third time they claimed it was "not deliverable, recipient not available".  All 3 of those so-called delivery attempts were lies.  I was home each time and looking out for deliveries.  I have never had any missed deliveries before not stolen items.  Now that the case is closed, I cannot seem to get through to PayPal.  Their website keeps kicking out my efforts to get the case re-opened.  I feel PayPal is just as responsible for the ongoing and increasing scams from China.  Do not buy anything coming from China.    

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.