Case ID: PP-D-51238040 (Incorrect item received)

Zali1
New Community Member
Case closed

Case ID: PP-D-51238040

The outcome of the case was not in your favor.

Date reported

January 3, 2020

Your notes

It is not what i have ordered. Please refund my money and i will send you your item back.

Additional info
Item issues
  • Different
Refund requested

$39.90 USD

Your responses
Date added

January 28, 2020

Your notes

I will return the merchandise as requested but I am not liable to pay the return fee. Please send me the return label and I will return the item. It is not my fault to pay for what I did not even purchased. It is seller responsibility to pay the charges for the incorrect bad product sent to me. As i have said before and stating here again I will be waiting for the return label so I can ship the item back to you.

• Return Lable Required from PAYPALL or SELLER, Return Lable Required from PAYPALL or SELLER
Date added

January 21, 2020

Your notes

I will return the merchandise as requested but I am not liable to pay the return fee. Please send me the return label and I will return the item. It is not my fault to pay for what I did not even purchased. It is seller responsibility to pay the charges for the incorrect bad product sent to me. I will be waiting for the return label so I can ship the item back to you.

• Return Lable Needed From the Seller, Waiting for Return Lable
Date added

January 9, 2020

Your notes

This is some other product called Clean Robot. As per the description: It does not map or clean the entire area. It does not clean it self automatically. It does not have charging portal. It does not have mopping ability. Simple is i have attached the link and its not what i have received. Its a very bogus low quality product. Pictures attached.

File
  • CleanRobot3.jpg
  • CleanRobot2.jpg
  • CleanRobot1.jpg
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Zali1
New Community Member

I have been trying to connect with PayPal to check why my responses were fully ignored but was unable to. There is no case i can input on top of it because its closed. Pathetic service i have seen for any disputes i have filed in my whole life.

I clearly stated twice that why should i pay return charges when i didn't received the item i requested for ? I mean how hard is for the other person to understand ? And instead of penalizing the seller or vendor about the wrong advertisement and incorrect product send i am being penalized for doing transaction via PayPal ? Like what the hack in the world is this a bigger issue which they cannot resolve it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.