Can’t upload pictures to dispute, PayPal gave me 3 days to respond, it’s the weekend.

St4rry
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal contacted me asking for pictures of postage labels and tracking for a dispute. I have them with pictures showing tracking confirmation and seller email showing the item was received by the seller. I have until 30 June to reply according to the dispute even though the email said 3 days. It’s the weekend so offices are closed and although I’ve tried calling and emailing them before I always end up getting automated messages. I had already uploaded the tracking information as that was the only thing they allowed me to do. Though now if I try and uploading the tracking info again I keep getting error.

The item was not as described so I have been stuck dealing with this for well over a month as the seller stopped replying.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

St4rry
Contributor
Contributor

Anddddd....they have denied my claim.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @St4rry,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry to hear that your case has been denied because you were not able to provide the requested information. In this case, you may appeal the case. In general, you have 10 days to appeal if new information is presented. Go to your ‘Resolution Centre’ and under 'Resolution Centre Cases' select ‘Closed cases’ in the drop-down menu and find the claim. Under 'Action', click ‘Appeal’ and provide additional information. Once you have done it the case will go into the review.

If you need further assistance, please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.