CCS Technology Co Ltd

SkiPro
Contributor
Contributor

Any reports on this company? Sounds similar to others that have the “technology Co Ltd” in the name

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

whitson87
New Community Member

I made a purchase from CCS Technology Co Ltd a week ago and have no confirmation of order or anything. I have sent 3 emails to them and had no reply. Are these guys just scammers?

Login to Me Too

Mtnohioan
Contributor
Contributor
I have also purchased a Mavic Air from this company and sent 4bemail with no reply! Looks like we have been scammed!!
Login to Me Too

wizguy66
Contributor
Contributor
Also purchased what I thought was a mavic air but received a toy drone, no camera, no accessories. When I say toy I mean TOY. Trying to get a refund. Doesn't look promising.
Login to Me Too

Padder2
Contributor
Contributor

It seems like they are just scammers. How do we get them off the internet? Where do we complain that will make a difference?

Login to Me Too

JAmWorld
Contributor
Contributor

These guys are TOTAL SCAMMERS!  Don't purchase!  Like others posted here I took the bait!  What I received was a useless kids toy drone with no camera. Total estimated retail value $8  USD. I contacted them and they told me to send it back to China. Total shipping to China was quoted as $100USD far exceeding the initial purchase price!  They know all this and realize nobody would pay another out of pocket $100. PayPal would not help me get me money back either.... I was simply hoping that PayPal would protect their customer community and at least shut down future purchases. I've noticed that CCS Technology has reinvented themselves as several different company names to continue to execute this scam on Facebook, etc... Don't be scammed!!!

Login to Me Too

EToro
New Community Member
I have a same problem with this company. I don’t receive any info of my purchase.
Login to Me Too

nrd743
New Community Member

This company is the cheaters, never buy from these guys. Advertise something and ship something else. Paypal go with policy. Paypal money back guarantee is only if you ship the product back. Return shipping is too much so you end up keeping the useless item.

Login to Me Too

ROMECA
Contributor
Contributor

so we are all **bleep**?

@SkiPro wrote:

Any reports on this company? Sounds similar to others that have the “technology Co Ltd” in the name

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.