Buyers Protection failed

csabaxxx
New Community Member

Hi,

I thought my case can be interested for other PayPal users. I purchased an item for USD 99 at a webshop. For the payment I was directed to the PayPal login page and made the payment as usual. After my payment was done I was waiting for the confirmation of my order from the seller but it didn't arrive. I contacted their webshop support team but for my surprise I was informed that they don't offer PayPal as a payment method and couldn't identify my payment. So I turned to PayPal support team/Resolution center stating my payment as an unathorized payment. My claim was rejected next day since it was done by me. Then I decided to submit again my claim for non delivering the good, as I expected that my item will never arrive. I am foreigner, I have a POB at Shipito (forwarding mail company) in Oregon. To my next surprise PayPal rejected and closed my claim since the seller (who never answered to my e-mails) has provided a tracking number of USPS which showed my item was delivered to the address I have at ship it to! OK I thought then that my be I am too suspicious person worrying too much. Then came the following surprise. Shipito said they didn't "find" my parcel and stated that the delivered status of a package at the USPS website dosen't mean that they phisically received my package therfore I should turn to the seller who may submit a claim at USPS. On the top of it Shipito closed my account with them due to a suspected fraudulent activity. So the seller got my money and I didn't received anything. Both PayPal and Shipito ar washing their hands: all went in line with their internal regulation and the user agreement. Good job!    

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.