Besla Technology Fraud

Mitchsa
Contributor
Contributor
I saw a fused glass bird item advertised on Facebook. As it would go great in the garden I ordered the whole set from the store front White Cold (Besla Technology) imagine my shock today when a small light box arrived with some cheap plastic toy birds inside. On writing to the company I googled fused glass birds (as the were no longer on their site) and found the exact same images and description in a small etsy shop. This company are harvesting images and descriptions of products from small businesses and are conducting fraud on unsuspecting buyers. When I contacted them they responded and said I am mistaken I have received my item?? Despite showing them photographic evidence. I have now raised the dispute AND provided the proof via Paypal resolution and apparently I can get a refund if i return the received item. This I am going to do but pretty disgusted that paypal is allowing fraudulent vendors to continue to use their platform. Not only are they cheating buyers but are using the images and descriptions of products of genuine sellers to do it. If I can find this information in a few minutes then certainly Paypal should be able to and take effective action to shut down fraud. What a shock to find so many others talking about the exact same company here and still Paypal has taken no action!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Temp20220514ac
New Community Member

why is Facebook allowing this to happen.  how can they allow a merchant like Besla tech to have an account when they have done nothing more than take peoples money.  I wonder what would happen if they just started billing my account.  would PayPal step in?  These people are nothing more than crooks.  I made a payment to them and before I could cancel it I was taken to the cleaners.  I think I would have better luck just dealing with my credit card company who offers more protection than pay pal seems to provide.  What a sham all the way around and look at the people who have been scammed out of their hard earned money.  Overseas companies should have to put up a surety bond or deposit to pay pal so that clients can be reimbursed for this type of theft. And why does pay pal always side with the merchant on these accounts. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.