Benxir- BBQ Party barbecue grills

Packerbg
New Community Member

Is this a legitimate site? Why is PayPal the only method of payment?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Packerbg

Try google to check it out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stull0331
New Community Member

I am trying to find out the same thing.

The add from Benxir (i believe) just came to light on FB today. Prices are to good to be true.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stull0331

@Packerbg

Took me 2 seconds on google to discover.

Says based in U.S but also CHINA ....so you can more or less guarantee that any cheap tat you receive will have to be returned to China at your own expense before you get a refund (often more than the item is worth).

Social media / bargains too good to be true / Chinese sellers / cheap tat arrives / Paypal only payments...allowing the scams.

You tell me, would you want to go ahead??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

@Packerbg wrote:
Is this a legitimate site? Why is PayPal the only method of payment?

accepting credit cards outside Paypal requires you to apply for a merchant account with a bank and it is not cheap if you don't have enough sales.

Login to Me Too

mrst10
New Community Member
One look at the "About Us" page screams scam. Grammatical errors, generic language, typos - all are major red flags that this is not a legitimate site.
Login to Me Too

chrisanid
They are a scam. You order and never recieve anything. All you get from them is that they are trying to get ahold of the logistics company. They give you the runaround. Dont waste your money
Login to Me Too

Knewtome
New Community Member
Do not buy a too good to be true Grill from BBQ Party benxir.com. They take your money, provide a fake tracking number. Wait for you to dispute the charge, on the last day of the claim they submit a 2nd tracking # that shows the grill delivered..... to New Zealand
Login to Me Too

pbudz8408
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

This website is a scam, I paid and got a tracking number that was delivered to Russia. Waste of $70.00.

Login to Me Too

stroise
New Community Member

I ordered a BBQ November 10th and still haven't received it. Notified company with no response and paypal won't refund my money! what kind of **bleep** is that? This company is fake!!!! I want my money back!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.