Been try to get credit for a. Computer I bought through eBay since February.

Steve1938
Contributor
Contributor

I returned the computer, have have proof of delivery March 1st 2021 , still on my PayPal credit account ,received credit then pay credit recharged me ,still on on my account, Allred the synchrony bank, call PayPal , finally got a letter in. The mail that the are investigating my problem, the bank has put ten amount I paid 749.61  originally on hold while the investigate , the problem is PayPal credit is still demanding payment, I talked to the bank several times and their advise is I don’t have pay any payments, that’s fine. But the bank hasn’t advised my account about the investigation and my PayPal credit account is still demands payment and they are charging interest, don’t these people work together? I askingthe bank to post something on. My account that they the charges of. 790.00 or so in investigation, the bank says they will but nothing yet. This is the short version of.  the story. Any suggestions ? This is. My last hope to get help, been working on this since February, if the  synchrony bank would contact my PayPal credit account and let. Them know what is going on that would be most helpful, I feel like a man on an. Island, bewildered to say the least. Thanks  if anybody has suggestions I am listening.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.