Because you have continually filed cases!

Baz136
New Community Member

Could anyone help me out with the direct appeals email for personal PayPal accounts? I have recently opened a PayPal account at my address and after adding my credit card and address it put a limitation on the account then after providing my ID etc I got an email stating:

"Because you have continually filed cases that do not align with the intent of the PayPal Purchase Protection Program and are contrary to the terms outlined in our User Agreement, we’ve determined you can no longer use PayPal’s services. We’ve limited your account so you can no longer send or receive funds. Your ability to file PayPal Purchase Protection cases has also been removed. Any existing PayPal Purchase Protection cases you've filed will be denied."

As I've never had an account before or filed a case on this account it seems a strange reason to block me. Would appreciate any contact information for personal account appeals as reading these forums it seems like it's not worth speaking to customer services about it.

Many thanks, Chris

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.