Bancun decor

Leighkap
I’m starting a class action lawsuit against the company. I have somebody that Is willing to take the case. We need to be refunded for items that we did not receive from the scamming company. If anybody’s interested please respond to this posting thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jake2021
Contributor
Contributor

I entered a dispute with my credit card company since I used my credit card through PayPal.  I have now been credited with the full amount on my credit card.  I did receive the 7 ornaments in the mail in early April.  Five were broken since the mailing envelope had bubble wrap around the ornaments but nothing secure to prevent shipping damage.  Bancun Decor did not dispute with the credit card company so my purchase was credited to my account.  Did you try going through your credit card company!

Login to Me Too

Kawikadog
Contributor
Contributor
I received my challenge coins but one was not what I ordered. I contacted the seller with a copy of the order, bill of sale and photo of coins clearly showing the coins being wrong. The seller kept saying the order was correct, obviously it wasn’t. Paypal could not/ would not reopen the case but just did a one time refund. This is not right why should paypal have to suck up the refund for a poor seller. Go get him!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jake2021
Contributor
Contributor

I agree that Bancun Decor is not a reliable company.  Quality and delivery is questionable.  Customer service is poor to non-existent.  I’m surprised it is still in business.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.