Aser.co SCAM SCAM SCAMS

wshal
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased shoe containers from this company. Received a shipment almost 2 months later, and it wasn't what I ordered. $323.00. Now i have to ship it back to China for a full refund, but had to pay $129 for the return. Buyer Beware.

If you go to the website, it shows you nothing. 

Shame on you PayPal, what a joke. You're not worthy of anyone's business

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

Siccemwrx
Contributor
Contributor

Funny thing is, Paypal is telling me that the tracking number is invalid, however been on their stupid "messenger" app all day arguing to have the dispute reopened and funds refunded, so I get 1 agent telling me

1) The parcel is held for delivery

then

2) The tracking number is invalid

OOO surprise surprise, I copy and paste the tracking number into Aus Post tracking sight and it tells me the parcel is located Monday, 31 August, 1924 CN523220- CHINA, yup sure is an invalid tracking number hey considering the parcel was sent to the return address supplied by paypal disputes, and not the PO BOX SYDNEY listed as the return label on the parcel.

But alas I asked for where the transaction came out and they attached this scam amount to another purchased labeled OFFICEWORKS, even though my receipt from OFFICEWORKS shows a lower amount for total price.

I also request help to find where the funds came out and marked PAID but they dodge that issue, funny we cant call them OR they have no agents to call us, but with the funds bouncing from my account I funnily enough get a call from a mobile number chasing the funds from paypal for this scam amount now knowing they knew it was a scam, so who is getting kickbacks at Paypal for this!!, but yet they cant call with this complaint hiding behind COVID19 ... Hmm all suspect to me!!!!

Login to Me Too

RICKSAL
Contributor
Contributor
I'm dealing with same issue right now. And I have been doing my research as well what I have come up with and have the proof is it's all affiliated together with the Wish website. The very item that I have ordered in past and present thru facebook advertising turns out that the very same items are on sale on Wish.com for a much lower price. I ordered some face mask when pandemic started I paid $160.00 for 5 freaking mask I caught my mistake 10 minutes after placing the order so I sent an email to the company that was sending me the product and I'll be dammed if they tell me that I cannot cancel the order cause it was already shipped I was like wtf I ordered the thing 10 minutes ago. So I get intouch with PayPal and yes they took the company's side after a dispute was filed. Reason was that I didnt file for dispute in the allocated time frame. So after this one I will call the paypal customer service and they will hear what I have to say not expecting **bleep** from them but they will hear me out. At which time I will close my account with them. And will start leaving bad reviews on there websites and any where else I can post my remarks. **bleep** paypal **bleep**ing Chinese runned and probably owned company.
Login to Me Too

krazyspank
Contributor
Contributor

I believe there a way more than 4 or 5 of these affiliates in this . I had ordered a Masterbuilt smoker at the end of April 2020. I kept telling my Mailman that I was expecting a large package. Using the tracking # I had a alert on my phone saying it was delivered. I seen my mailman a few blocks from my house and said , Hope that package wasnt to big for you to handle. He laughed and said no problems it fit in your mailbox. i thought wth, oh he is just being sarcastic. I get home go to the porch no box , flip up the mail box and here is a plastic envelope with my tracking # from china. Six covid 19 masks in the package. 

Fought for weeks but Paypal sent me a full refund. 

Problem also is you dont find out what or who your dealing with until you've already paid and hours or days later gotten a confirmation email    

Login to Me Too

Gw567793
Contributor
Contributor
I’m going through the same thing right now, did you have to call PayPal or was it through email? Glad you beat them, hopefully I’ll have the same luck, George
Login to Me Too

krazyspank
Contributor
Contributor

call them on the phone, you might have to hold for a while, go through the phone prompts and keeps saying talk to representative.https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call.

Login to Me Too

memfisman

I received a white sheet of plastic about 4 square feet.
I disputed with my credit card, but after they researched it, they said no-this is not fraud.  You ordered it, they shipped it.

I am disputing with them again.

Login to Me Too

alrod62
Contributor
Contributor

Company is nothing more than a SCAM ,can't believe PayPal does business with them, all advertisements are false represented and when you file a claim with PayPal resolution they want item sent back to China where as it was originally shipped from states, cost more to ship item back than your refund,PayPal is just as guilty as ASER making things difficult, I've done lot of business with PayPal first time I,ve had a problem, live and learn, ASER is nothing more than a SCAM, SCAM, SCAM !!!!

Login to Me Too

Georgetta1
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal shouldn’t do business with them they know Aser is stealing money from customers
Login to Me Too

Stegie1
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue as PayPal canceled my complaint after 2.5 months  of me saying "They didn't send me what I ordered, why should I have to pay to return it and why does it need to be insured"  The reason they now give is my tracking number was wrong!!!  here is what I just sent to PayPal contact us...

You closed this complaint in favor of the seller whom you know to be engaging in criminal mail fraud and i know this because you have numerous complaints about this company intentionally sending something of lesser value then offering to refund the money only after purchaser sends the item back insured which makes it not worth the trouble and no guarantee ACER.co would send a refund anyway. Your purchase protection should have kicked in anyway but instead you sided with ACER and after multiple opportunities to tell me my complaint had an error in it with over 2.5 months of correspondence which indicated the my complaint was registered correctly, you give the reason as a technical issue like a number was incorrect in my tracking details? You can be better than this! Whom else can I complain about this or do I need to take it to the BBB.

Frustrating

Login to Me Too

alrod62
Contributor
Contributor

Agree, shouldn't have to pay return shipping for their JUNK sure wasn't what they advertised !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.