Aser.Co is a Scam - Bait and Switch

B_Scott
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed by this company.  They ran an ad on Facebook for a drawing tablet.  I clicked on the ad which takes you to Eraveth.com. They had a beautiful page with all the specifications of the drawing tablet.  The packing list on the webpage showed that I was purchasing a drawing tablet package.  My shopping cart said I was purchasing a drawing tablet  My PayPal invoice said I was purchasing a drawing tablet.   I checked Amazon and this type of tablet sells for the regular price indicated on the webpage.

They sent me a drawing tablet pen.

They offered me various percentages of refund if I returned the package to China.  I refused and escalated the dispute.  They then offered a full refund if I shipped the item back to China with tracking within 7 days.  Postage for the item would be more than what I paid and would not arrive within 7 days.  The only option that might arrive in 7 days would cost $125 in shipping.  The kicker - they shipped me the item from Canada but they do not offer return shipping within Canada.  It has to go back to China.

I am so angry because I did my due diligence.  I even googled the company before I purchased and the only information I could find was their webpage.  There was no indication of any scam.  I guess they just keep creating new websites so that when you look for them you don't see how many people they scammed.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

J-SY
New Community Member
Hello all. I/we were scammed for about $600.00 by this Aser.Co through PayPal! Never even received anything, so obviously can't send it back. Attempted to cancel order immediately; received an email from the company saying that it was cancelled/refunded. But, it was a lie. They told PayPal that I received the product (played upon my sympathies with a "moisturizing heater" supposed to prevent co-vid). Facebook ad!!! Why not file a class action suit or something?!? Strength in numbers. 🤔
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.