After a GearBest purchase I don't have camera and I don't have money

FiZsolt
New Community Member

I ordered a camera from GearBest but it didn't work. I tried to contact to seller, but did't answered. So I made a claim at PayPal and they decided that I must have to send back the camera. I have sent it, I gave the track number as it is mentioned. Everything seemed fine and the date of the GearBest response was 11. marc. Today I asked the paypal how the process going, and they answered that they refuse the claim. 

Now i don't have money, and I don't have camera. 

Please help, what can I do?

Here is the letter I received from paypal:

We received your complaint the following day: February 4, 2019

We investigated the case and rejected the complaint. We decided to do so because we did not receive a response containing details of the case.

We apologize for any problems with your transaction / transaction.

Learn more about PayPal Purchase Protection

For more information on protecting your purchases and investigating complaints, click Legal at the bottom of PayPal. Then click on the PayPal User Agreement and the Customer Protection option.

Transaction data:

Identification of the disputed case: PP-D-23290626

Transaction amount: EUR 149.88

Contested amount: EUR 149.88

Transaction ID: 31U928222K421792H

Transaction Date: December 22, 2018

thanks

PayPal

Here is the letter I have received after giving the tracking information:

Thank you for providing us with the tracking information returned to the seller (GearBest). The tracking information was forwarded to the seller. We were asked to review the data and we were given the opportunity to notify us when we got back the goods.

If the seller does not confirm receipt of the goods, we will continue the review and check the tracking information for the shipment. After confirming that the seller (GearBest) has received the goods, we will send you a refund of EUR 149.88.

What can I do?

Thank you for answers.

BR FZsolt

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.